For those customers who use Mobile Link to monitor their Generac home standby generator, the updated mobile application adds functionality. Mobile Link is designed for use with a Generac generator equipped with an LCD display. It is compatible with most 2008-and-newer air-cooled standby generators and 2010-and-newer liquid-cooled standby generators from Generac.
The added mobile app functionality includes the ability to:
- change your exercise date, time, and frequency
- ability to download product manuals
- modify contact information and notification settings
- contact your dealer directly from the application
- made maintenance log editable so users can enter service events
- made all phone numbers and addresses tab-able so you can email / call your dealer or Mobile Link support directly from app
- added ability to modify notification types you receive
Mobile Link offers an iOS® and Android™ app that is free and downloadable for customers on the iTunes® App Store, Google Play™ and the Amazon Appstore. With Mobile Link, owners can view their generator’s status and maintenance needs, set the unit’s exercise schedule, review it’s running and maintenance history, and receive push notifications to indicate status changes. They can even arrange to send notifications to their local dealer. This makes maintenance easier, since dealers can spot any issues in advance and can ensure the generator is operating smoothly, no matter the homeowner’s location.